Hyderabad is the capital and largest Metropolitan city of the Southern’s Indian state of Telangana. It is known as the Pearl City of India. Once upon a time, Hyderabad was ruled by the Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah and the Nizams so later on Hyderabad is called the City of Nizams. This city is meant for its famous monuments in India which are Charminar and the Golconda Fort. There are multiples of Masjids, Temples, Churches, Gurudwaras, and traditional place as well as historical Bazaars in the city.
Now Hyderabad is known as one of the most popular Information Technology hubs in India named HITEC-City or Cyberabad and is also known as the hub of modernity. Hyderabad Hitech City nearby attractions are Durgam Cheruvu Lake, Mindspace IT Park, Inorbit Mall, Cyber Towers, Shilparamam Cultural Village, and IKEA Store all within 3km. It is the land of the Biryani which includes Mirchi ka Salan, Onion Raita with Salad. You can find it in any good restaurant and no matter what the time of day it will always be available for you. Being a traveler I recommend you must try Hyderabadi Mandi, Paya Soup, Haleem, Irani Chai and Desserts such as Qubaani Ka Meetha, Double Ka Meetha, and Kaddu ki Kheer. The most popular places are mentioned below:-
The very well-known Charminar is located in the Old City. The square-shaped structure with a height of 56 m and a breadth of 30 m was constructed in 1591. It was built by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutub Shah in the honor of his wife Baghmati. Charminar is built with four towers in each corner.
Charminar has a small mosque as well on the top floor. Lighting in the evening is quite glamorous and beautiful which makes it worth watching the site. Some also believes that the location of Charminar is the place where Sultan had saw his then future wife Bhagmati for the first time.
- Entry fees & Timings – The entry fees of Charminar is Rs. 5.0 per person for Indians and Rs. 100.0 per person for foreign tourists. The entrance ticket price of this place is the official fee for entry and The Charminar timings are from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM and It is open for visitors on all days of the week.
- Nearby Bazaar – This bazaar is located very close to Charminar which spreads across an area of approx 1km and it is famous for Bangles and traditional items. Laad Baazar is derived from the word “Laad” which means Lacquer. It is one of the raw materials used to make bangles. Timings are from 11 am to 11 pm at night and the best time to visit by evening. Preferably you can visit Charminar in the evening time so that you can enjoy the light in the darkness, then start your shopping around Laad Baazar (Chudi Baazar).
- Reachability – Charminar can be reached by City Bus, Cab, Green Line Metro (MGBS Metro station is 2.8km), and also local MMTS train (Kacheguda Railway Station is 4.9km).
- Address – Charminar road, Char Kaman, Ghansi Baazar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500002
Golconda Fort is an example of outstanding engineering and brilliant architecture, and the most popular tourist place in Hyderabad. It is listed as an archaeological treasure on the official “List of Monuments” prepared by the Archaeological Survey Of India under The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act. It actually consists of four distinct forts with a 10 km (6.2 mi) long outer wall with 87 semicircular bastions, eight gateways, inside four royal apartments and halls, temples, mosques, magazines, stables, etc. This is established at a distance of 11km from the city.
It has a story. As per the story, Once a shepherd boy was walking on the hill, and suddenly he saw that, he come near a God Idol. The news about the shepherd boy and his findings reached the ruler of the Kakatiya Dynasty. Then King decided to build a fort on the hill, later named it Golconda (Shepherd’s Hill) Fort. Founded in the 12th Century by Kakatiya Kings later Golconda fort is built by Qutub Shahi Kings.
The most and major attractive thing about fort is the Sound and Light Show at night which is held around Rani Mahal in 3 languages which are Hind, English, and Telugu. The timings of Sound and light shows are from 6:30 PM (all days) for the 1st show in English and at 7:45 PM 2nd show in Telugu (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) and Hindi (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday). During the months of November to February 1st & 2nd show is at 6:30 PM and 7:45 PM ,and during the months of March to October 1st & 2nd show is at 7 PM and 8:15 PM. The ticket counters for the Sound and Light Show starts at 5.30 PM. It is closed on Monday.
- Entry fees & Timings – The entry fees are is Rs. 5 for Indians and Rs. 200 for Foreigners per person. The timings are 9 AM – 5:30 PM and the required time to visit inside the fort is approximately 3-4 hours. It’s open all day of Week.
- Nearby & Inside Eateries – You can find various options for small restaurants & outlets outside the fort which is very closed to it and also there are Cafeteria/Canteens inside the Fort area.
- Reachability – You can reach here by City Bus, auto, Cabs, Blue Line Metro trains & Local MMTS trains. The nearest metro station is the Pedamma Gudi Metro station which is 7km far from Fort and the local MMTS train station is Nampally Railway Station which is 9.4km.
- Contact – 040 23512401
- Address – Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008
RAMOJI FILM CITY
Ramoji Film City is one of the biggest film studios in the world which is located in Hyderabad, India. This Film city is built by Cherukuri Ramoji Rao (Telugu film producer) and is founded in 1996. It has been certified by Guinness World records and spreads over 2000 acres. It is only a thematic holiday destination in India with the magic of cinema. This Film city is famous for the film shoots of Tollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood.
It is a famous and very popular tourist place in Hyderabad where the visitor enjoys sightseeing of film city, Princess street, North Town, Bhagavatham set, Askari Garden Set, Japanese gardens, Sun Fountain Garden, Mughal Garden, Sanctuary Garden, Angel Fountain, Kripalu Caves, etc.
It attracts millions of visitors every year from all over the world. This is the best tourist place to visit for a group of youth people as well as for a family vacation. It remains open all days a week. It is quite far from Hyderabad city which is 31.5km approx
- Entry fees & Timings – The entry fees for general day sightseeing is Rs. 1150 plus taxes per adult and Rs. 950 plus taxes per child [Child (33″ Ht to 54″ Ht)]. The general timings are 9 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Inside Facilities – It offers many inside services which are ATM, Tour Guide, Parking, Washrooms(Ladies & Gents), Safety & Security, Wheelchair, Tour Bus(AC & Non AC), Restaurant, Shopping, Call Centre, Baby feeding room, Female Security and Lost & Found.
- Stays & Eateries – Inside Hotels for stay are Sitara Luxury Hotel(Very luxurious with good ambiance), Vasundhara Villa(Family Getaway), Tara(Comfort Hotel), Shantiniketan(Economy accommodation), Sahara (Shared accommodation), and Greens Inn(In the lap of nature). Inside Restaurants to have multi-cuisine dishes with beautiful ambiance are Galaxy(In Sitara Hotel), Superstar(Dining with the stars of Blockbuster movies), Dil Se(North & South Indian dishes), Sangam(South Indian veg buffet), Chanakya(Jain restaurant), Alampana(Hyderabadi authentic veg & non-veg), Bahubali Darbar(Bahubali movie thematic restaurant where Amrendra Bahubali Biryani, giant Dosa and Avanthika Jalebi is very famous), Jimmys Drive-In(Spicy Indian dishes) and Hollywood(Dishes which are favorites of famous celebrities from Tollywood & Bollywood).
- Entertainment – SAHAS (Pulse Of Adventure) is the city of adventure which is inside the Ramoji film city only and is Asia’s largest adventure land. It’s having a full of exciting entertainments along with the super adventurous game. Surely one will get tremendous experience.
- Reachability – Here one can reach by cabs, city buses, and private tourist buses which are available from LB Nagar and Nagole Metro stations at 8:30 AM, 9 AM, and 9:30 AM.
- Contact – 1800 120 2999(Toll-Free)
- Address – Ramoji Film City Main Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 501512
WONDERLA AMUSEMENT PARK, Hyderabad
We must say Wonderla Amusement Park as a full package of adventure with the water thrilling experience of Entertainment. An amusement park, with the world of endless entertainment in Hyderabad where you can create lifetime remembrance. It opens all days a week. It is quite far from Hyderabad City, approximately 30 km but no need to worry because you can find many pickup & drops mode. The other two Wonderla parks are located in Bangalore & Kochi.
It owns the adventurous rides such as Land Rides, Water Rides, Thrill Rides & Child Rides which is filled with thrilling entertainment and surely this experience will be unique in your life after once you go with rides. Rides are mentioned below-
- LAND Rides
- Sky Wheel – The 2nd tallest wheel across India & if you are on the top it gives you an awesome feeling as you are standing on top of the world.
- Twist & Shout – This ride spins on a top continuously by changing the angle and due to spinning, kids start shouting & having fun.
- Wonder Splash – These rides come down with high speed and splashes into the deep pool with the spreading of waters and chilling the riders.
- Termite Coaster & Train – The train rides track with sharp curves, rising and falling sharply, and dizzying drops. Literally, after riding this you will be screaming up & shouting.
- Rockin’ Tug – Type of Sail ride full of innovation.
- Mission Interstellar – It brings you with the experience of Indias 1st flying space in Hyderabad.
- Adventurous of Chikku – Here it makes you an experience of 3D effect with physical & environmental effects.
- Pirate Ship – Architect in the shape of a ship made of wooden craft that swings you in an arc of 180 degrees.
- Grand Prix – Rides in a small mini car that makes you race against each other on a platform, full of music & sounds.
- Crazy Cars I & II – Crazy car rides on a bumpy ride against space with other riders.
- WATER Rides
- Fun Racer – This is a water ride with 4 parallel slides in which you lay down lying flat on rubber mats and slide down speedily in the water which creates a very wonderful experience.
- Harakiri – The water ride which takes you down by leveling of midway & again it takes you down, after reaching the down level it carries you with the force of as far as you will go.
- Lazy River – In this ride you just float on the river & feel relax because water is in still position.
- Splash – Rides in which you just get into a narrow pool of water.
- Sea Lagoon – This is a pool in which all ages people can feel free to enjoy.
- Screw – It is similar to the Splash.
- Drop & Tornado – It has a tube-shaped structure with many twists around which takes you into the shallow pool of the water.
- Wave Pools – In this ride, you will get to feel waves every 20 minutes only on the side of the pool.
- Wavy & Vertical fall – Vertical ride which takes you down without any medium.
- Mammoth – Water slide in which you sit on rubber rafts which takes you to down by making your own way into the shallow pool of water.
- Bullet – Water rides that take you like a bullet into the shallow pool of the water.
- Uphill Racers – Water rides the same as Fun Racers but it has up & downs slide which makes you tremendous experience.
- Boomerang – Rides which takes you into the closed tunnel and suddenly drops from a height into Boomerang shaped water slide.
- Rain Disco – Its a platform where people love to dance under the shower which gives you a feeling of dancing under the rain with disco lights & loud music.
- Entry fees – The entry fees of Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad in
- Normal Seasons like weekdays(Monday-Friday) for Regular Adults- Rs. 845+18% Gst, Regular Child (85-140cm)- Rs. 675+18% Gst, Senior Citizens(60-69yr)- Rs. 635+18% Gst.
- Normal Seasons like Weekends or Holidays(Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays) for Regular Adults- Rs. 845+18% Gst, Regular Child (85-140cm)- Rs. 675+18% Gst, Senior Citizens(60-69yr)- Rs. 635+18% Gst.
- Festive seasons for Regular Adults- Rs. 1100+18% Gst, Regular Child (85-140cm)- Rs. 880+18% Gst, Senior Citizens(60-69yr)- Rs. 825+18% Gst.
- Timings – Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad timings are segregated according to Weekdays/Weekends/Holidays and also divided on the basis of rides (Land Rides & Water Rides).
- Land Rides- On Weekdays timings are from 11 AM – 6 PM, On Weekends/Holidays timings, are from 11 AM – 7 PM & After-hours entries are from 4 PM – 7 PM.
- Water Rides- On Weekdays timings are from 12:30 PM – 5 PM, On Weekends/Holidays timings, are from 12 PM – 6 PM & After-hours entries are from 4 PM – 6 PM.
- Inside Eateries – Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad offers you veg & Non-veg multi-cuisine dining along with coffee shops and many more. Also inside you will get 4-5 restaurants to have veg & Non-veg food in different flavors & tastes.
- Inside Facilities
- First Aid – In case of an emergency, first aid is available.
- ATM – You can take cash out which is available at the entrance area.
- Drinking-Water – Pure & Hygenic water is available.
- Cloak Room – You can keep baggage or things in cloakroom which will be extra charges applicable and enjoy with freehand.
- Prayer Room – Amusement park also offers a prayer room for the visitors who required.
- Parking – Parking is available for visitors with much space.
- Smokers Area – Only permitted in a designated place.
- Students Briefing – Students group from school are especially briefed at the entrance area by staff so that they can prohibit unwanted mistakes.
- Wheel Chair – Wheelchairs are available but in limited also it is chargeable as rent which costs Rs. 250/- & Security deposit of Rs. 500/-. So visitors can bring their own.
- Lockers & Dress Changing Room – It is available for visitors (Ladies & Gents) so that they can keep their clothes & precious things like Wallets, ornaments, money, etc while going to the pool. Dress changing rooms are separated for Ladies & Gents.
- Souvenir Shops – The shop where you can buy garments or any gifts to keep for remembrance.
- Lost & Found – This facility is also available. Please contact them if required.
- Pets – Pet is not allowed on the premises and also no one is there to take care.
- EZ Pay – This facility is very admirable for visitors and In this, you can move around the entire park by doing shopping, eating without any wallet carrying with you. Basically its a type of band/wristwatch which is rechargeable & post you get return unused money from the counter while going out. To avail of this band just visit the EZ pay counter.
- Reachability – Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad can be reached by cabs, city buses, and also private tourist buses are available from Nagole and LB Nagar Metro stations at 10:15 AM and 10:30 AM all days. Internally there is a “Pick-up & Drop” facility from Amusement Park which is chargeable Rs. 250/- per person and the booking can be made on call (+91-9100060336) one day before the visit day.
Contact – +91 91000 63636, 040-23490333 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – Outer Ring Road, Exit No – 13, Ravirala, Hyderabad – 501510
HUSSAIN SAGAR LAKE
Hussain Sagar is the biggest lake located in the heart of the city, Hyderabad, and at the same time it is counted as an attraction of the city. A large statue of Gautam Buddha is established in mid of the lake which is also a very attractive & eye-catching view in day and night too. Its a tourist place where you can enjoy with families, friends peacefully with a very good atmosphere where also you get view of the speed traffic of Hyderabad. It also connects the city Secunderabad to Hyderabad. Hussian Sagar is surrounded by three parks (Lumbini Park, Indira Park & Sanjeevaiah Park) which also enhances the beauty of the lake. The best time to visit Hussain Sagar Lake in the evening time between 5 PM – 8 PM.
Now comes to the entertainment part about Boating in Hussain Sagar lake where you get various options such as motorboats, speed boat, etc. which is chargeable on different types per person. You can also enjoy having food on the seashore of the lake and also can do private parties if required.
- Entry fees & Timings – No entry fees required for Hussain Sagar lake & the timings are 8 AM – 10 PM, opens all-day.
- Reachability – You can reach Hussain Sagar lake by city buses, cabs, autos, nearest MMTS railway station is Lakdi ka pool and the nearest metro station is Khairatabad.
- Address – Tank Bund Road, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500004
NEHRU ZOOLOGICAL PARK
Zoo a place were having a collection of wild animals, birds, surrounded with parks & gardens for conservation and to display. Here I am going to talk about the zoo which is located in Hyderabad which occupies an area of around 150 hectares. It is one of the largest zoos in India and zoo name kept on the 1st Prime Minister of India named Jawahar Lal Nehru Ji.
A place where you will get to see nearly 1000 species of Birds, Animals & Reptiles like White Tiger, Lion, Rhino, Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Bear, Monkey, Panther, Elephant, Wolf, Hyena, Jaguar, Leopard, Fox, Deers, Birds, Snakes, Crocodiles, etc.
- Entry fees & Timings – Nehru Zoological Park entry fees on weekdays(Mon-Friday) are Rs. 50 for regular adults and Rs. 30 for the child(3-10yrs), on weekends(Sat-Sunday) for the child is Rs. 40 and for a regular adult is Rs. 60. The timings are based on month-wise like from April to June is at 8 AM – 5:30 PM, and from July to March is at 8:30 AM – 5 PM. On every Monday Zoo is closed & rest all day opens.
- Inside Enjoyment Area – Boating, Lion & Tiger Safari, Museum, Toy train, Bicycle rides, Children’s Park, Aquarium, etc. are for refreshment.
- Inside Eateries – You can find a multi-cuisine food court/canteen to have light snacks, tea, coffee, bakery items, etc.
- Inside Services – Security Control, Parking Facility, Drinking water, Fire Safety, and Lost & Found.
- Reachability – You can reach here by City buses, Cabs, MMTS Railway, the nearest MMTS station is Nampally and the nearest Metro Station is MGBS. Visitors can take city buses from the nearest main Bus stop of Hyderabad named MGBS (Mahatma Gandhi Bus Stop) and then depart from Afzal Gunj to Zoological Park. For more assistance contact Bus stop Enquiry Counter.
- Contact – 040 24477355
- Address – Nehru Zoological Park, NH 44, Bahadurpura, Hyderabad, Telangana 500064
SALAR JUNG MUSEUM
The most famous tourist place of sightseeing in Hyderabad. The 3rd largest museum in India is located in Darulshifa, Hyderabad on the southern bank of Musi river. The place where you will get to see valued art, history & it will take you back imagining in the 15th – 16th centuries. It has a collection of Paintings, Carvings, Sculptures, textiles, carpets, clocks, furniture, etc. Its a private art collection of Salar Jung Family & it was handed over to the nation after the death of Salar Jung III/Nawab Mir Yousuf Ali Khan.
The nobleman Nawab Mir Yousuf Ali Khan/Salar Jung III, a family person of Salar Jung who used to collect all artifacts from all across the world which later become Salar Jung Museum after the demise of Salar Jung III. Nawab Mir Yousuf Ali Khan also served as Prime Minister of Hyderabad during the Nizams rule.
- Entry fees & Timings – Entry fees into the Salar Jung Museum are Rs. 20 for Indians and Rs 500 for foreigners. For students up to 18 yrs with School/College ID Cards entry is free and 50% discount for defense person with the uniform is available. The timings are 10 AM – 5 PM open for all days except Friday on this day it is closed.
- Things to see inside – Inside the museum, you will get to see different variations of art galleries named Indian Textiles (Collection of textiles from all over the country), Indian Sculptures (Collection of sculptures made of stone such as of Buddha), South Indian Bronzes (Different types of bronzes made figures of Hindu God & Goddess, coins, etc) Indian Paintings (Miniature paintings are displayed of Mughals, Rajasthani, etc) Arms & Armours (Collection of Arms and weapons which belongs to Mughals, Bahadur Shah, Tipu Sultan) Clocks (Various different types of clocks are displayed such as Birdcage clocks, Skeleton Clocks, Bracket clocks, etc which is collected from different European Countries) Japanese art (Collection of Japanese arts like vases, plates, cup, etc, Samurai words & sculptures) Qurans (Collection of Qurans & Much more Religious books)
- Inside Services – Services which are offered inside are Security Control, Drinking water, Ladies & Gents Washroom, Cloak Rooms, Reading rooms, Wheelchair, Cafeteria/canteen, Coffee Shop.
- Reachability – You can reach here by city buses, cabs, local trains MMTS from the nearest(Approx 3.2KM) railway station named Kacheguda & Nampally and also Metro Station is available at Nampally.
- Contact – 040 24523211/245764423
- Address – Salar Jung Museum, Salar Jung Road, Near Minar Function Hall, Darulshifa, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002
Chowmahalla Palace is the Royal palace which is the most popular tourist place located in Hyderabad. The Palace is unique for its own architectural beauties, style, and elegance. The name “Chowmahalla Palace” has been originated from “Chow” means four in Urdu and “Mahalla” is a plural of Mahal means Palace. The Four Palaces which name is Aftab Mahal, Tahniyat Mahal, Afzal Mahal, and Mahtab Mahal.
It is built by Nizam Salabat Jung that’s why it is the official residence of Nizams from where they used to rule, and it is the place where the Asif Jahi Dynasty was owning the seat. Its construction was started in 1750 by Salabat Jung. Due to its beauty, it has been awarded by the National Tourism Award (Best Maintained & Differently abled Friendly Monument) in the year of 2017. The heart of Chowmahalla Palace is Khilwat Mubarak. It has also Clock Tower, Council Hall, and Roshan Bangla. The Clock on the main gate on is amazing called Khilwat Clock. In building Council Hall has a collection of Manuscripts and priceless books. Roshan Bangla is named on the mother name Roshan Begum because it is believed that the sixth Nizam (Mir Mahbub Ali Khan) used to live here.
- Entry fees & Timings – The entry fees are Rs. 50 of regular adults and Rs. 10 of children (below 12 years) for Indians & Rs. 200 for Foreign tourists. The timings are 10 AM – 5 PM opens on all days of the week except on Friday.
- Things to see inside – The two Courtyards exists in the palace as well as the Grand Khilwat (Darbar Hall), fountains & gardens. You will also get to see the collection of vintage cars like Rolls Royce. Also the Paintings & Carvings you will notice on the walls along with the architecture of the Palace. The Durbar Hall grand pillar has a pure marble coated on which the Takht-e-Nishan or the royal seat was laid. The grand big Crystal Chandeliers also you will get to see. It will take around 3-4 Hrs. You can avail shopping at Souvenir shop which is present in the Palace.
- Inside Services – Services you will avail inside are Security Control, Parking Area, Drinking water, Ladies & Gents Washroom, Wheelchair, Canteen.
- Reachability – Here you can reach by city buses, cabs, local trains MMTS from the nearest railway station named Nampally and also Metro Station is available at Nampally.
- Contact – 040 24522032
- Address – Chowmahalla Palace, 20-4-236, Motigalli, Khilwat, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002
Jalavihar is a grand waterpark also you can say Amusement park which is located in the Hyderabad City on the Shore of Necklace Road. It is located nearby Hussain Sagar Lake, Sanjeevaiaih Park & Necklace Road. It’s a very nice place to have unforgettable entertainment with Kids, Families & Friends. You will get to see various types of rides like Water Slides (Twister, Multi lines, DJ Rain Dance, Tube Rides, Crazy Ride & Pendulum Ride) Dry Rides (Trampoline Bungee Jump, Bull Rider, Bumper Car Ride, Kiddie Train, Frog Hopper) and Pools (Wave Pools, Still water Pools).
- Entry Fees & Timings – Person of 3feet or above ticket price is Rs. 350 per pax and below 3feet (Child) requires a ticket of Rs. 250 per pax. The timings are 11 AM – 7 PM and it opens all days a week.
- Inside Services – The services offers are the Huge Parking area, Security Control, Medical facilities, Wheelchairs, Drinking water, Separate Ladies & Gents Changing Rooms with washroom, Lifeguards are available anytime in case of emergencies, Multi-cuisine Food Court and Swimming Costumes are available on rental basis.
- Reachability – Here you can reach by city buses, cabs, autos, nearest MMTS railway station name is Necklace Road and the nearest metro station is Khairatabad.
- Contact – 040 29883366
- Address – 22/9, Necklace Rd, Hussain Sagar, Khairtabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063
Snow World is a Snow-themed Amusement park which is the most popular place to visit in Hyderabad to spend a memorable time with kids, families & friends for having fun & great enjoyment. It is located quite near to Hussain Sagar Lake on the Tank Bund road. It’s a biggest snow-themed park in India.
Inside temperature varies from 0-5 degrees Celcius. There are various options of entertainment inside the Snow world are like snow dancing, snow volleyball, Ice Bumper Car, Snow tube slide, snow basketball, Ice skating and many more things. visiting here you will gain unforgettable experience in having great fun with families & friends and that also without traveling any hill tourist place such as Shimla, Gangtok etc. While entering inside you will get Warm Clothes as well as gloves for keeping warm.
- Entry fees & Timings – The entry fees are Rs. 450 for Adults (4ft 6inch & above), Rs. 250 for Child (2ft – 4ft 6inch) and there is a special discount for School & College students but you have to carry your ID Card to show. The operations timings are 11 AM – 9 PM all days of the week but here for visitors entertainment is based on every 1-hour session such as (1st session 11 am-12 pm, 2nd session 12:30 pm-1:30 pm, 3rd session 2 pm-3 pm, 4th session 3:30 pm-4:30 pm, 5th session 5 pm-6 pm, 6th session 6:30 pm-7:30 pm, 7th session 8 pm-9 pm) and you have to reach there half n hours ago.
- Reachability – Visitors can reach by city buses, cabs, autos, local MMTS trains. The nearest MMTS railway station’s name is Necklace Road, Khairatabad and the nearest metro station is also Khairatabad.
- Contact – 09866699475
- Address – Snow World, Survey No. 54, Lower Tank Bund Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500080